The Nine Essential Technology Accessories
As technology advances, the tech market floods with numerous gadgets. An average person should own some few tech accessories. This is not in reference to the weird gadgets in the market such as the selfie printing toasters. This article refers to the gadgets that aid in carrying out normal tasks. Below is a list of essential tech gadgets, which are necessary for daily functions.
List of Nine Tech Accessories You Must Have
- Quality headphones– Do not just settle for any headphones; make sure that they are of good quality. They should be comfortable to wear. There are various headphone brands such as BeatsX by Apple, Jabra Move Wireless, or the Jaybird Freedom Wireless. The latter is for those who prefer headphones that are on-ear.
- Portable phone charger– With this portable charger, you never have to worry about looking for a charging source to connect your charger too. Reduce your anxiety by procuring one for yourself.
- Fitness tracker– This device is efficient for fitness enthusiasts and people who want to join the fitness regimen. It senses your body movements and works with them to monitor your walking, the distance you cover, and even your body system reactions to the fitness stress. There are numerous fitness tracker brands such as the Garmin Vivo active HR, the Fit bit Alta, and the Fit bit Charge 2.
- A good camera– Your phone camera might be top notch, but nothing tops the experience that comes with a state of the art digital camera. The higher the quality of the pictures, the more expensive the camera is. If you are on a tight budget, you could go for cheaper gadgets such as the Canon power shot 350HS.
- A selfie stick– This gadget becomes handy during occasions. Enrich your experience by taking good quality group photos with your loved ones using a selfie stick. There are many models, depending on your price range. Some of them take the photos, while you will need to set a camera timer with other brands.
- Bluetooth speaker– This gadget aids in amplifying sound. The average smart phone has average sound quality, but with the use of this gadget, your audio experience improves. You should look out for brands such as Amazon Echo, rugged UE roll 2, or the Bose sound link mini 2.
- E-reader– With this tech, book lovers can access books from any part of the world at a simple click of a button. The Amazon Kindle is a good example. It holds a wide array of books of different genres and weighs about the same as a magazine.
- Flash drive– Moving big documents from one computer to the other becomes convenient with the use of this device. This small portable device makes file storage and transfers easier.
- Backup drive– Most hard drives are not durable. They will fail and destroy memory when they do. Make sure you constantly back up your information to this device to prevent the loss of data. As you purchase one, stick to a brand that provides more memory.
More tips and tricks
The Best Tech Accessories Under $15 v4.0!
This Could Save Your MacBook - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjxYCyHz_6M&list=PLqcaiHQwxA9gWWz-l_C2Ai536Gxz3_cLJ&index=1 More Awesome ...
Ultimate Back To School Tech Guide!
The opinions communicated in this video are Unbox Therapy's and not those of Best Buy. Welcome to my unboxing of the #BestCollege tech where I show you ...
Back To School Tech Accessories
Subscribe for more tech! http://bit.ly/1ldMYsF ○Follow me on Twitter! http://bit.ly/1lUCGy7 ▻Check out http://www.mobilefun.com Wooden clock and charger- ...
Top 10 Tech Accessories
The top 10 best gadgets and tech items for accessories for use with smartphones, tablets, mac, and PC. UK, US & DE Links below! BUY HERE - UK Anker USB ...
Cool Tech Under $100 - September
dbrand skins: http://bit.ly/1KoJL9F Checking out the Coolest Tech Deals that are under $100 for the month of September! ▻Links Below◅ ▻Cool Tech Deals ...