Top Men Fashion Trends of the Year
Some celebrity and runway styles are misleading with reference to men’s fashion. Each year brings about an edge and more daring look. Stylish men are quite adventurous; their drive for fashion uniqueness brings this out. Nevertheless, the following fashion trends might be perfect for the average male fashion enthusiast. Most of them bring out a calm and chilled look.
- Unique hair colors– The year 2016 made men comfortable with dying their hair blonde. In fact, this was the trendiest color, with the numerous celebrities embracing it such as Kanye West and Wizkid. This year, people could try to make an edgier statement. Try out other colors; you might just come up with a new dye color trend.
- V-neck sweaters– These sweaters lost their market a few years back. However, this year has the potential of bringing out these sweaters back to the trend. The angular V-neck is gaining popularity by the day, as opposed to the plain V-neck.
- Statement overcoats– These coats are not easy to pull off. You might want to try it with fewer accessories and a less color, maybe settles for a white t-shirt and ripped jeans. Try out these overcoats in different appealing hues and material.
- Tucking in sweatpants inside socks– Embrace this new look by showing off your printed logo socks. This cool look is slowly gaining popularity among the celebrity trendsetters.
- Chilled-out suits– The past trend in suits has been to slim them down. The point of this trend was to stop men from wearing oversized, slouchy suits. However, it seems that they are slowly creeping back to the trend. This casual yet sophisticated look is custom made to appear like that. You could pair it up with a t-shirt and sneakers.
- High socks with shorts– Printed logo socks are trending. This summer look goes well with a pair of shorts. It could be workout shorts or chilled shorts. The idea is to pair the look up with long socks, preferably calf-high.
- Overalls– Since wide-leg jeans have become popular; these overalls are the next big thing. Celebrities like Chance the Rapper have graced our screens with these overalls all year round. To get the best out of this look, try sticking to fewer hues. You could pair it up with a black or white t-shirt.
- Cropped trousers– The male trouser trend is angling towards a more relaxed look. The more casual it looks the better. Just as the name suggests, these trousers reach the ankles. They are loose and not an easy outfit to pull off. It is time to pull off the entire tight pants trend.
- Sportswear from the nineties– Embracing the nineties started out in 2016. If your dad still has his clothes from back then, now might be the perfect time to raid his closet.
- Bleached jeans– This eighties look is trending. The ripped jeans era is slowly fading. This interesting look has the potential of bringing back the denim frenzy.
More tips and tricks
4 EASY AND AFFORDABLE SUMMER OUTFITS | Men's Summer Lookbook 2017 | Mens Fashion
50% OFF boohooMAN - “ALEX50” Sponsored by boohooMAN: https://goo.gl/ck1VHE ○ MY INSTAGRAM - https://goo.gl/jmK8if ○ SUBSCRIBE TO ALEX ...
10 Ways Men Are Dressing Wrong | Men's Fashion 2017 | ALEX COSTA
Get your own Vincero (code COSTA): https://goo.gl/UYyacB 10 Ways Guys Are Dressing Wrong ○ FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM - https://goo.gl/jmK8if ...
MEN'S OUTFIT INSPIRATION | FALL FASHION 2017 | EASY FALL OUTFITS FOR MEN
4 Easy Outfits for Men - Fall 2017 ○ FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM - https://goo.gl/jmK8if ○ SUBSCRIBE TO ALEX COSTA - https://goo.gl/RQdFEH ○ Facebook ...
3 EASY SUMMER OUTFITS FOR MEN 2017 | MEN'S FASHION & STYLE INSPIRATION LOOKBOOK | Alex Costa
Get inspired by this Summer Fashion Lookbook for Men! ○ MY INSTAGRAM - https://goo.gl/jmK8if ○ SUBSCRIBE TO ALEX COSTA - https://goo.gl/RQdFEH ...
MEN'S OUTFIT INSPIRATION 2017 | Men's Fashion Lookbook 2017 | ALEX COSTA
Men's Lookbook 2017 | MEN'S OUTFIT INSPIRATION 2017 ○ MY INSTAGRAM - https://goo.gl/jmK8if ○ SUBSCRIBE TO ALEX COSTA - https://goo.gl/RQdFEH ...